Seriously I am in love with this little boy of mine. He is always so happy and fun. I love snuggling with him before bedtime. He digs into my neck and buries his face and pushes his little bum in the air like he just can't get enough of me, and I feel the same about him. I love it. I love his belly laugh. I love how he is all boy. He seriously is already this snot nosed, stinky little, into everything boy, and he is only 10 months old ( i am in trouble). I love how he is always spitting his food all over the place and laughing like crazy when I tell him not to. I love that he is an absolute mama's boy, and if I walk in the door from being gone more than an hour, He will throw an absolute fit if I don't go crazy with hugs and kisses when I see him. I love that he can be a little lazy and he is a home body just like me. I LOVE his hair and how no matter what I do it sticks up in a natural mohawk. So Cute. Most of all I love knowing that I am raising a boy who will be a great man. There is an unexplainable honor that comes with raising boys. He is my favorite little guy and he knows it.
I love you little boy. Thank you for making me a more patient and tender mommy. Thank you for your sweet personality and for loving me like crazy. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to raise and teach you.
I love you little boy. Thank you for making me a more patient and tender mommy. Thank you for your sweet personality and for loving me like crazy. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to raise and teach you.


5 comments:
I want to squeeze his cheeks!!! Oh, I need a little boy! I would love it!
So what's this business I hear about you spending the summer in Lava? If you are you need to tell me and we can hang out when I am in town! When are you guys moving?
oh Roscoe! What a sweetie! Little boys seriously steal their mamas hearts! There is such a special spot for little boys its not even funny!
Can I just say... I feel the exact same way. There is something so special about these little boys, and they sure know how to win us over. And I think Roscoe's a pretty lucky little guy to have such a great mommy.
I miss that boy so much. He is the cutest little cuddly thing ever. And he will be walking by the time i get back!!! ahh!
I love this little guy. the Rock Star use to be a moma's boy, but he is definitely a dadies boy now. he is so cute!
Post a Comment