
This is my little princess. Everyday is a dress up party. I love how she walks around knowing that she is the most adorable little thing. I hate how girls lose that knowledge as they get older. I want her to always see herself as the gorgeous little princess she is.

Lexi loves looking at the Ensign and Friend. Since she was 15 months old these have been her favorite things to read. She loves seeing pictures of Jesus, "Prophet Joseph Smith, President Hinkey who is with her Jesus now, and new Prophet Modson."


She is the best older sister. I have NEVER had problems with her and Roscoe. She has just loved him to pieces since day one. Every single time she sees the temple she yells "mama there's my temple. I get murried to Roscoe there. Jesus sleeping there, but he's awake when I get murried! (?)"

I love this little girl of mine. I know this may be taken wrong, but I seriously feel like I am hanging with my Best Friend all day everyday. We love to dress up in tutus, turn on music and sing and dance. We both love Cinderella and she is always begging me to tell her make believe stories of "The Adventures of Princess Lexi and (another fellow princess)". She cracks me up. She is so hilarious and just full of mischief. She is just as much tom boy as she is Princess. I feel like a great mom when she comes inside filthy from head to toe and has ruined a good outfit. I love her sense of adventure and exploration. She is so social and friendly. She calls everyone her friend and she means it. I love that she refuses to let anyone else tuck her in bed at night. She loves me to recite Humpty Dumpty (of all things) and then she wants to act it out on the side of her bed rail. She actls like a wobbley egg until she falls onto her bed and I can't put her back together while I poke and tickle her. She thinks it is hilarious that he is a big egg and no one can put him back together. And I love every morning going in to wake her up: It is the same thing every morning. I come in to her room when I hear she is awake, and she will jump up and say Mama the sun is out! And I will say What does that mean? It is going to be a great day! Then I will sit down next to her and ask her what she dreamed about. I love it, because she gets so excited while she makes up some crazy nonsense story which I can't understand except a few words like Cinderella, fairies, and a witch. I love her imagination, and I feel like she teaches me so much about enjoying life to the fullest everyday. Thank you Lexi for lighting up my days. You are such a joy to have around, and I will always be your mommy first, but I can't help but have you as a friend too.
16 comments:
That was my favorite post yet!! Maybe because I can relate to a little girl more than a boy. But I loved that! What a sweet little girl. I love your blog. You need to print yours into a book and read it to your kids. They would love that! You are such a good mom and have a way of expressing things that I really suck at! I'll trade my gardening skills for your way of talking anyday!!!
So I just read the post all over again! I love it!! Can you write a post like that for me to Lily???
krist,
you are such an eloquent writer! Seriously you are amazing. Lexi is a lucky little girl to have you as a mom. I feel blessed to know that Parker will always have lex as a positive infulence in her life because of the way you and shawn raise your kids!
Kristin those were the sweetest posts ever. Your kids are adorable! They are definitely lucky to have you as a Mom!
You are too dang cute, I guess that explains why your kids are too dang cute. Those where the sweetest little tributes to your them. We just have to get together sometime soon, we seriously have too! It would be so fun to get all our kids together! When do you move up to SLC?
Kristin, did I ever tell you that I think you are freakin' AWESOME? Well, I'll tell you now...YOU ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!! I wish I were a good mom like you. Roscoe is so big and stinkin' cute. Man I haven't seen you guys forever. I'm so glad you found my blog. I wish I could have helped while you were running around crazy trying to pack. If I can still help let me know. This waiting business stinks. I hope we get to go up there with you.
So true! Lexi is full of adventure and always exploring! I love that girl so much. Miss you guys!!
Those were the best post ever! You have the cutest little family! And you really are the best mom! you feel like you have the greatest blessing of being thier mom when in reality you are the blessing to them! thank you for sharing those!
Lexi is a doll. It was good catching up the other day.
Hey Kristin,
This is Tara West from your ward! I ran into your blog! How cute! good luck with your move, you guys will be great wherever you are!
I love your kids and I am way sad that you are moving! David and Zach are sad too. Just when Lexy and David are getting along too! REVATAHW! he he- I totally forgot about that until you posted that on mine!!! Anyway, great posts!!
So fabulous to see you this weekend! and I am excited you will be in SLC soon! AND very excited to be blogger buds.
OH! I was going to ask you if you are working with a real estate agent- if not I know a great one- let me know if you need some help. :)
You have to be the Cutest Mommy ever! Your kids are sooo Lucky to have you. We are going to Miss You. Shawn told me about your drive home to your parents. I had to Laugh, SORRY. That is a very long drive to do by yourself and with 2 littles ones. I hope you found your way and had a nice time with your family. Good Luck house hunting this week. I hope you find one!!!
I know that I act like I don't want you to find a house, but I really do... kinda. Next time I'm in poky though, I'm calling you and our kids can play while we hang out! Hopefully you will still be there.
You have the cutest kids. Ever.
she is so darn cute. I just want to squeeze her right now. I love her so much and am excited about her and my daddy daughter date tonight. I love you like crazy Lex!!
Post a Comment