Monday, July 28, 2008

Bear Lake Extravaganza










A couple of weeks ago, we went to Bear Lake with my parents and Chaud and ShanTay. It was such a blast! My dad brought this huge blowup tramp and slide. The kids loved it. Roscoe had a blast digging in the sand, and Lexi loved getting "buried like a mermaid". We ate tons of junk food, played like crazy, talked a bunch, and froze to death at night. I think we found ourselves a new little tradition.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun vacation. Looks like you had a great time

*/ Jillian said...

K I totally cant read anything on here so I am going off of the pictures and our convo's but bear lake looks like a blast! We will have to try that one out.

carrie said...

Your hair is so cute in this picture, I love it!

Jonathan and Susan said...

How fun! There is something so awesome about watching your kids have a great time. I could be bored as a door but if my kids are having fun, life is great!

Madsen Updates said...

I miss you guys...i can't believe how much roscoe has changed...he looks so much like lexi. I love it when siblings look so much alike. You guys have such a cute little family! And i LOVE your house..it's so nice and you have decorated it so cute!!

Sonny said...

This was such a fun quick trip