So Last night Shawn got me to go look at Lexi after midnight, and this is what I saw. She makes me read this Cinderella book to her every night before bed and after I am done she reads it to me. It is so cute to hear her talk about Cinderella always cleaning and washing, her mean stepmother and sisters, and something about the ball, Prince, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. I love the dramatic voice she uses as she tries to copy the way I read it to her. She loves all the princesses, but Cinderella has a special little place in her heart. I love her imagination and spirit. Seriously I did not know I could love like this!!
Friday, July 11, 2008
TOo CutE!
So Last night Shawn got me to go look at Lexi after midnight, and this is what I saw. She makes me read this Cinderella book to her every night before bed and after I am done she reads it to me. It is so cute to hear her talk about Cinderella always cleaning and washing, her mean stepmother and sisters, and something about the ball, Prince, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. I love the dramatic voice she uses as she tries to copy the way I read it to her. She loves all the princesses, but Cinderella has a special little place in her heart. I love her imagination and spirit. Seriously I did not know I could love like this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
That is so sweet. That is when I love Lily the most...when she is asleep. j/k she's okay when she's awake too.
I just got done writing her birthday post and I had the same thought, I didn't know that I could love like this.-They are the best!
I have to tell you... Cinderella has been Haillie's favorite, but not mine! She used to want to play her favorite game where I tell her to do all the work in the house (scrub the floors, mend the dresses, etc.)and she called it 'Wicked Stepmother'... hit a little too close to home for me to love that princess!
P.S. Aren't they SO sweet when they are asleep. She's beautiful!
What a doll! Aren't they just so angelic when they're sleeping? It makes your heart just about burst with love for these precious little ones.
she is such a cutie. I love to look on them when they are sleeping. I feel so accomplished when I see them so peacefully sleeping. It makes me forget how the day went good or bad and I feel so much love for them. It is one of the greatest times of the day
How cute! Gotta love the princesses!
Lex really is such a sweet girl! You totally do know you love them when you forget how worn out they made you during the day and you want to wake them up just to say I love you one more time!
I love sleeping pictures. They look so angelic. Your 4th of July sounds like what my home town 4th is like...small but great. We are moving up on the 15 of August. We got into the student housing on campus. I need to call you and find out a few things. Hope you are doing well.
I had that exact same book when I was little and it is trashed because I read it so much. That picture is priceless. She is absolutely adorable.
Ahhh, a girl after my own heart - Cinderella is so magical! Lexie is so adorable.
SO cute! I love that girl.
your kids are absolutely the cutest! Thanks for coming this weekend, it was so much fun!
Dang kristen your kids are so cute!! How are you guys doing? I just wanted to check up on you and see how things are. we miss you here!
call me foo! Miss ya!
this is my little princess. we have the cutest little girl in the world. I Love YOu so much princess. I love how you hide from me every day I come home from school and then you jump out and say surprise.
Post a Comment