A couple of weeks ago my good friend Anna called to tell me that she ran into Kevin Weston at her gym. She hadn't seen him in like 7 years, and I hadn't seen him in six. They planned a little dinner get together at Kevin's house. So last Wednesday night I had dinner at Kevin's and his cute wife's house with Anna and Mitch Murdock! Crazy! These guys are quite possibly some of the best people I have ever known! They made my High School years a blast. I have so many memories of just laughing until I cried. They are hilarious. I LOVED being with them and if I could go back, I would just hang out with them even more. It was so fun to see these two. They haven't changed at all. They still just make me smile. I love Kevin's jokes and the way Mitch laughs without making a sound:) It seriously felt like old times. I cannot believe that I lost touch with them. I have and always will consider them some of my best friends. It was such a fun night, but I admit that the drive home was kind of sad to think about how much has changed. I can't believe that I am married, 25, and have two kids. Sometimes, I would love to go back to being 17 just for one more weekend and laugh and hang out until all hours of the night. I am glad that I lived it up as much as I did, and I think that you just try to do that always. Here is to the present....
Monday, July 28, 2008
What the Mitch and Kevin!!!
A couple of weeks ago my good friend Anna called to tell me that she ran into Kevin Weston at her gym. She hadn't seen him in like 7 years, and I hadn't seen him in six. They planned a little dinner get together at Kevin's house. So last Wednesday night I had dinner at Kevin's and his cute wife's house with Anna and Mitch Murdock! Crazy! These guys are quite possibly some of the best people I have ever known! They made my High School years a blast. I have so many memories of just laughing until I cried. They are hilarious. I LOVED being with them and if I could go back, I would just hang out with them even more. It was so fun to see these two. They haven't changed at all. They still just make me smile. I love Kevin's jokes and the way Mitch laughs without making a sound:) It seriously felt like old times. I cannot believe that I lost touch with them. I have and always will consider them some of my best friends. It was such a fun night, but I admit that the drive home was kind of sad to think about how much has changed. I can't believe that I am married, 25, and have two kids. Sometimes, I would love to go back to being 17 just for one more weekend and laugh and hang out until all hours of the night. I am glad that I lived it up as much as I did, and I think that you just try to do that always. Here is to the present....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is so great!!! So do they live down in Utah now? If you see them again tell them HI! I miss them!
I'm glad you got to go have dinner with your old buddies! I wish so bad we could do that. how fun!
That was so much fun!! They are so hillarious! I am so glad that we could hang out! Lets do it again soon! love ya!
I 've heard a lot about these two and know you had a blast with them growing up. Seem pretty cool.
Post a Comment