This last weekend, we headed up to Lava Hot Springs to see the fam (Shawn stayed home for school). My Grandma and Grandpa Dunn were there. I haven't seen them since my wedding, so It was so good to spend some time with them. They are awesome. Saturday we put up a ginormous slip in slide on this park hill. It was such a blast. We were there for hours diving onto it and beating the crud out of our bodies. Good Times!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Slip N Slide
This last weekend, we headed up to Lava Hot Springs to see the fam (Shawn stayed home for school). My Grandma and Grandpa Dunn were there. I haven't seen them since my wedding, so It was so good to spend some time with them. They are awesome. Saturday we put up a ginormous slip in slide on this park hill. It was such a blast. We were there for hours diving onto it and beating the crud out of our bodies. Good Times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am sooo jealous! I want to go slip in sliding too!!! What the heck??? You all better be ready to do it again when I get back. Love and miss you Krick. Call me sometime punk!
ok every time you go to idaho you do something fun! you need to really invite me one of these times. I keep telling you I want to go!
That Slippin-slide is the best ever! I totally want to do that. I love the picture of Lexi going down, I love how her legs are perfectly together and her feet are pointed, she just looks so dainty and cute!
Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment