

We were so excited to see the kids. They were so adorable jumping all over us and smiling and hugging. The second we walked in the door Lex was like "Where is my Ariel present?!" We got her this little Island dress in St. Thomas and some drums (and just incase she didn't buy that as being "ariel enough" we picked up an Ariel brush at the Orlando airport). She loved it all. She is obsessed with doing the hula and is begging me daily to get in a hula class. And Little Roscoe is Walking!!!! We missed it. Can you believe it?:( I took a pic, but for some reason it will not upload to my computer, so I will post some soon. He is so darling cruising around, and he was so excited to show us. We got him a drum and flute as well, which he loves. Oh man, I am in love with these two!
Thank you so much mom for taking such good care of them while we were gone!
6 comments:
What a fun vacation. Me and david went on a cruise last year and it was absolutely heaven. Thanks for sharing all the pics. Glad you had such great time. I think cruises are the way to go.
That looks like so much fun, you two look beautiful all dressed up! I really want to do something like that.......someday! You guys are such a cute couple, we really need to get together! We should go swimming at Tony's grandparents pool sometime this week, they live in Holladay, it would be so fun to hang with you!
what a fun trip you guys! next time we're coming!!
What a fun trip. I am so jealous. I bet you missed the kids like crazy. I glad you guys got spend some alone time together :O
what a great getaway! You guys are such a cute couple. I love the gift giving part, I remember when my parents would do that for us when we were little.
oh yeah, I just changed the border size on the html part. It is really confusing to explain.(and to my amazment I fit 3 pics!
it was fun comming home and seeing the munchkins, but I definantly miss that cruise.
Post a Comment