Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my favorite little girl!!

Lexi's Birthday was over a week ago, but I have been a little preoccupied with a Vampire......yeah....you know who I am talking about:)
Lexi opening her birthday princess cereal. Seriously sometime I am going to take a pic of me in the morning. We look exactly alike. I don't know how to wake up without my hair all over the place!
Getting ready for the big event. You're only three once you know.
Lexi and one of her BF's, Parker. They drove up just for the party....so sweet. We missed you Ali.
Birthday Diva.
Bounce House fun.
Posing in the tutu Carrie made. Serioulsy, So Darling. Carrie your talent is crazy! Thank you so much!
Everyone dipping up. We served all of Lexi's favorite foods: dinosaur chicken nuggets, watermelon, corn, mashed potatoes, and salad. (K so salad is not one of them, but we had to have something green)
Chowing down.
Two of my most favorite people, My cousin Chase and his wife Christina (with Babe on the way:) 
Best part.
You aren't this happy for a pen, unless it is Cinderella of course. 
We got her a retro tricycle. I love it. We knew it would probably be more for Roscoe, because it is not pink. 
I love this picture. Lexi and Erica, her good friend and neighbor.
Anticipation is the best part.
I have heard of some sort of contraptions you can put on your cabinets, so your one year old crazy boy doesn't ingest a bottle of Windex.....mmmhhhh...I'll have to check that out. 
Leading the treasure hunt.
Getting the goods.
Everything Pink, as it should be.
Aunt Erica and Uncle Chris. 
Mommy and Daddy ( the two luckiest people in the world)
Me and Jillian and the girls. Thank you Jill for coming and helping me prepare ever¥thing.
Posing. Aunt Jen made this darling tutu. It has already become a serious staple in the wardrobe.
One of my favorite Uncles.
Thanks for coming.
Some of the girls.
Lex and her photographer. Ashley was running around and working up a sweat following Lexi everywhere and snapping shots. You would have thought it was a wedding! Thanks Ash for taking all the pics. We love you.
See ya all later. 
Anyone seen Roscoe?? Serioulsy I will look up Child Services for you.

Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating Lexi with us. It meant a ton to have so many people there. I loved watching Lexi all night, because you could tell she felt like the luckiest little girl in the world. Love you Baby Girl!

11 comments:

Jen said...

I think you get the award for the LONGEST post EVER! Well, it needed to be because those were ALL cute pics... they look professional! We love Lexi and can't wait to have her come sleep over!
Have so much fun on your cruise and we'll talk Breaking Dawn when you're back!
Love you guys!

Amanda said...

hat a cutie she is. She looks like she is having so much fun. you did a great party for her. She is such a sweet gilr.

Burke family said...

Wow! All that pink makes me want a little girl. So fun. Sounds like we could definitely share some stories about colicky babies - so glad those days are over! It seriously worries me to ever have another cuz I don't know how i could survive that again. :) And Edward for you too - man those books are addicting. I just finished yesterday ... I'd love to hear what you thought.

Anonymous said...

Lexi is the CUTEST princess ever! Happy birthday! What's kind of freaky is I always remember her birthday-isn't it the 2nd? Because you came and ate lunch with me and Becky on her birthday and Lily was just born.
Dude just reading about all the things that you did for that party made me exhausted! It looked way fun and I think it's a cute idea that for dinner it was everything that Lex loves-even if dino nuggets make me vomit in my mouth.
Happy Birthday Lexi!

Britny said...

Looks like a way fun party! Wish we could have been there. Avery would've loved it. Hopefully next year, unless it falls on beach week again! Let's get together again soon.

Jodi Rae said...

That looks like the best little girl party ever! I totally want to make one of those tutus. They are so cute! I was also very wrapped up with a vampire as well :). I just love those books! Your new house is super cute too.

Sam and Lacey said...

SO CUTE!!! I am so sad we missed it. I wish we could have made it. I will see you tomorrow. I am glad that Lexi enjoyed the cinderella pen. Hope that doesn't get on the walls. WHoops! I love this little girl to death!!!!

Janette said...

looks like it was a lot of fun. Lexi is so cute. You guys always throw great parties.

~Cmac~ said...

Ummm, that might be the worst picture I've ever taken besides the one that grandma Spitzer has framed at her house! I'll take that one you don't like off of my post if you take that one of me down - yek! Everyone's going to be like, "Man - Christina is really letting herself go!" Well, if I am it's my own business! LOL
On a less self-absorbed note, we had such a fun time at Lexi's party. You guys are so much fun to be around. I love it that you live close now. Chase and I are going to Hawaii tomorrow, so we'll have to catch Mama Mia when I get back. I'm planning on it though! :)

Sonny said...

I love these pictures. Lexi's party was so much fun. the last picture crackes me up. I remember he would not stay on our side of the street. Finaly i let him go across and he crawled right into our neighboors house (the door was open). it was realy ocward when I had to go in and get him.

Sonny said...

I love these pictures. Lexi's party was so much fun. the last picture crackes me up. I remember he would not stay on our side of the street. Finaly i let him go across and he crawled right into our neighboors house (the door was open). it was realy ocward when I had to go in and get him.