
Me walking down the never ending hallway. We were one floor above the crew. To get anywhere we had to walk up like 10 flights of stairs. We really got a dang good workout like 5 times a day, because the elevators wouldn't give our floor the time of day. Shawn and I always made sure we had EVERYTHING before we left that place.


My favorite picture. It just shows how we were feeling the whole trip.....completely in love.....

Every night our cabin stewards would make the coolest animals out of our towels. Shawn tried to copy them, but they are a lot harder than you would think.



We went to a show one night and sat in the front. This crazy guy flew across the stage grabbed my Bingo card (waste of $20) and yelled for me to take a picture. Ashlee this pic of me at the slots is for you. I put a dollar in the nickle machine to honor our last cruise with you. I would have played Roulette, but I knew I would lose without all your luck with me.
3 comments:
You look beautiful in that picture of you in the hall. I didn't think it was you at first. You are really pretty and you look a lot like you mom. Looks like a fun vacation. Brian and I want to do that someday :)
Im beyond jealous!!!!
Gambling without me.
And ya stay away from those Roulette tables without me.
That picture of you two really does look like you are just so much in love! How great.
Post a Comment