Monday, August 25, 2008

St. Maarten.....Best Beaches in the world!




Snorkeling wasn't the best, but the water was so amazing. It was so clear and just beautiful there. I think the next time I am in labor this will be my Happy Place.....

3 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

So did a baby on your vacation too! (AKA Jillian) I hope this isn't annocement. JK It looks like you two are on your honeymoon.
I am glad you had fun

The Hatch's said...

Do you remember that picture of me in Hawaii with the snorkel and goggles on reading Work and the Glory??? Good times. We need to go on a Vacay together again! Love you sis, and I will see you soon Hurrah~

Sonny said...

Honestly the best vacation ever. this was so much fun, and by the way you are so freaking hot. We need to do this again soon.