Monday, February 2, 2009

Daddy daughter date

Lexi was so excited for this special day. She picked out her favorite dress up, got her hair all curled, and waited for that lucky man to arrive.
Daddy walked through the door, saw his pretty little lady, and swept her up in his arms for a dance.
They said goodbye and I snuck in one last pic. 
when asked what they did on this Friday night...
Lexi replied "Mama that is top secret!"
well ok then.

"Successful families are built upon one on one connections"-- Stephen Covey

6 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

So cute. Shawn is such a good dad. I love how he is wearing a pink hat. Priceless.

Stefanie said...

That is my kind of date if it involves ice cream. So cute, your family is always adorable.

Kristal said...

I love how she said that it is top secret. So funny! Hey are we still on for Wednesday? -call me

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

hey babe! as always so sweet. your little girl is to die for cute. how was your super bowl? have fun on my my space:) thats hillarious.

Doug and Laura said...

I love this post! I wrote about my daddy daughter dates in my journal when I was younger and just re-read them. Precious!

Sonny said...

this is one of the most precious moments I have ever had. lexi you are my little princes and always will be. we had so much fun. I love you "BIG" girl.

p.s. Don't tell mommy about the cookie store.