Dear Gretta Rose,
oh my goodness I am loving this little stage!
you are so stinking precious.
always smiling.
and i swear you have giggled twice for me
though no one else is ever there to witness it. :)
you are the happiest little bugger.
i love it.
you still have some belly issues some nights.
breaks my little heart listening to you scream.
usually you are able to calm down after some medicine and a good swaddle.
(plus we found a cd with the vacuum recorded. you love it.)
midnight seems to be your time of choice though.
we never and i mean NEVER get you to sleep before then.
awake for the day by 6:30 or 7.
2 months of this...
i'm feeling it.
you love your bouncer and the swing.
first baby i've had who doesn't need to be carried always.
bless you.
really.
don't know what i would do.
motherhood has never felt quite this amazing to me.
i genuinely feel like our family is so complete with you around.
(for a while at least)
can't believe we survived without you just a few months ago.
just asked daddy if he wanted me to add anything that he wants to remember...
said your grin.
melts his heart.
and your smell.
agreed...
oh that smell!
don't think there is a better scent around.
we think you're pretty darn amazing miss gigi.
thank you so much for coming to our little family.



19 comments:
I'm glad you are finally posting more pictures of her! She is such a sweetheart. Can't wait to see her in person!
oh she's so cute!
you need to get a noise maker - it seriously was a lifesaver when we got one for ivy.
she really is just precious. I miss this already! I can't believe how baby hungry I am so soon. Crazy.
Oh she is darling! Such a beautiful girl.
Way to go on the posts! Love reading them :)
those smiles are to die for! She seems so alert. SHe looks so much like Lex now it crazy. Cant wait to see her soon!
She is such a doll!!!! What a cutie!
Oh, look at that smile! What a cutie!
Oh, she is so sweet! I love her little smile and BIG eyes!
oh she is so cute. I miss her looking at these pictures. I wish I was home with you guys:(
Oh man! I just fell off my chair and died. She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. I can't believe she's two months already!
She is adorable!! I love the sweetness they bring with them!!
She is a doll {she looks just like Lexi...but dark hair--i love it!}
Oh how I love that new little addition to our family. She's just beautiful and sweet. love you all.
She has gotten so big! I love the big smiles, makes me happy :). And she definitley looks like Lexi...so cute! Love reading your posts, helps me through my day :).
I really do just want to eat her!
i love her
i want to babysit asap
sereously i need the practice
she is a beauty
Ah, she is so beautiful, I can't get over it. By the way, you take awesome pics. Thanks for reminding me that I need to post about my baby so he knows I loved him later on.
PS- I just saw your last comment on my blog. Let me know if any sweet trailer parks open up in Daybreak and we will see what we can do :). Oh how we would love to live close to you guys!!
So can I just tell you thank you for keeping up on blogging! I love that I can just feel updated with you at a click of a button- I still need to talk to you and get a true kristin fix though:) Are you coming into town for the parade? I love little Gretta's pics- she is a little sweetie! I love your pics of your house! ha ha! It wore me out looking at all that work and then I turned around and saw my messy house and all my work!:) Anyway, I am glad you posted pics of the basement-it turned out good and I am sure you are LOVIN it! I will call you tomorrow. Good night:)
Post a Comment