Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's weekend

{Feb. 12-15}
Spent the long weekend in sunny st. george.
We had so much fun with the family...really one of the best weekends I can remember.
Didn't do much...which is probably why I loved it.
Just relaxed and enjoyed the amazing weather.
Goodness I love them^

{goodies}
The kids searched for their valentines playing the hot and cold game.
They were loving it.
Look at that pure joy!


So glad the shades were such a hit!
{The ones we LoVE}
Feeling pretty blessed that my kiddos are loved by so many.
Here are just a few...
Papa
And let me introduce you to Roscoe's favorite person in this world...
Grammy.
(or at least a close second to daddy)
Ash and Nick
(engaged!! woot! woot!)

papa duane

It really was a perfect weekend.
Thinking I'll be making my way down again soon. :)
Thanks Terry and Duane for putting up with all our chaos!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Oh how I love checking each day to see what has been posted. It is so fun to keep up and see what is going on in your lives. Give the kids a great big hub for Grammy.

*/ Jillian said...

St. George truly is amazing! That weather is to die for! Glad you guys had fun.