Saturday, February 27, 2010

Number Eleven
























7 comments:

Ashlee said...

LOVED this house!
Shawn did so great.

Rach said...

I love it! i want that bedroom with the two--4 poster beds for my girls room! Well done shawn

Trav and Britt said...

i would like to have this house please . . . you are going to have to tell me what shawn does, design the house, build it . . . it is awesome whatever it is!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

where can i get one? i'm in love with everything!

Lisa said...

Such a great house! I am completely obsessed with that kitchen! If only ours could look half that good :)

erica said...

those pictures are awesome, almost does the house justice! best parade of house hands down. (even thought i only went through that one)

Anonymous said...

WOWZA!! That house is awesome! I loved everything about it. Can I get that decorator over to my house????