Headed down to the Parade of Homes in St. George for the weekend.
This will be Shawn's 3rd time having a home he designed featured in the parade.
I know that he is so stinkin excited...though he tries to act indifferent about it all...
I will probably embarrass him with this post, but it must be done...
I'm just too darn proud of this man!

Built by K. Welch Construction.
We haven't seen it yet...(refuse to have the channel)
Have lots of friends and family who have it waiting on DVR for us though...
dying to watch it.
Not sure how he accomplishes everything he does.
This semester of school has been grueling!
Up by 5 every morning and usually not home until long after the kiddos have gone to bed.
Somehow he still manages to provide, play like crazy with the munchkins,
and make me feel like the most loved woman in the world.
Definitely excited to see the 2010 parade home tomorrow and see Shawn beam from ear to ear,
but I have to say I am a little more excited to spend the
4+ hours in the odyssey with this amazing man
all. to. myself.
.jpg)
although, I may have some competition with the 3 little rugrats in the back...
Hopefully the 5 library movies checked out yesterday and 2 boxes of fruit snacks will help. :)
Happy Valentine's Weekend!!


11 comments:
I hope you will post pics! Of course you will! I'm really excited to see it.
Your husband sounds pretty talented. Wow! That baby girl has the cutest, biggest baby eyes. I love them.
Shawn is awesome at what he does. I sure this new house will be amazing!
You are such a good wife and mom!
I love how you talk about my son and love him. Wonderful for mothers to know that their kids are loved. Know that I love you too. You are also amazing. The kids are out of this world cute just like all my little grandkids. All 11 (I think) are the best.
Shawn, your house is amazing!! I heard you spent time with my parents (unknowingly) at the parade house (the Metcalfs). They were very impressed with you.
Kristin, I know it is hard to see everyone while on a quick visit but if you come this weekend maybe we could meet up??
hope you guys had fun in SG. super jealous and dying to get there myself. soak up all the warm sun you can get. great job shawn!!!
Here's how tarded I am...I though you guys were going to the Parade just for fun! I totally had no clue. Congrats! How exciting!
first off I have to say, I love all the pictures of little Gretta in your last post, what a doll, such a cute grin! Tony and I are headed to the home show this weekend we can't wait to see what Shawn has done, I'm sure it will be amazing!
WOW THAT IS SO COOL
I HAVE THIS CHANNEL...COME WATCH IT AT OUR CRIB:)
Thanks Babe for the Post! I appriciate it. I wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for your help. I love you.
Kristin,
I hope you don't care that I stopped by your blog..but when I read your comment I had to come over and leave you a comment. I LOVED LOVED LOVED this house!I'm serious about one just like it.No lie.It wasn't even so much the decorations as the architectural details that added so much character for me. Loved it.I'm all about a house having character. What a small world that one of our readers husbands is the architect. He did AWESOME!! In the future my husband and I would love to build a house. Is your husband for hire?
You can e-mail me at my personal e-mail kalliedalley@gmail.com. Still hoping it's ok I stopped by. Tell your hubster I think he did an amazing job and I'm a picky one.Have a great day!
Kallie
Post a Comment