Thursday, February 18, 2010

Parade House

Just found out (thanks Rach) that Shawn's Parade house was featured yesterday on 
(checked this site out for the first time today...obsessed.)
So exciting that people are loving it! 
We had such a great weekend. 
The house is amazing and I have a gazillion pics, but it will probably take me a couple days to get to posting...
For a sneak peek click here:)

Joni Christensen decorated everything amazingly!
Seriously Gorgeous...but everything she does is!
And Hoopes Construction is my favorite...Love them!
They treated Shawn so darn good and passed out the most delicious cookies to every person who came through...
who does that!?

All and all a great weekend!
Sure hope it sells now...

13 comments:

Chelsey said...

Where the flip do you shop girl? Seriously?!?!?!? Where? I feel so out of style with clothes haha.

~Cmac~ said...

It is so gorgeous! Shawn - you are amazing! Chase and I are super proud of you too. Kristin, you are going to have the most beautiful home some day. I can see it now! :)

Tami said...

That is seriously my dream house! I love love love white cabinets. I want my decor to look exactly like that! Great job Shawn!!

Burke family said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I just dream about having a house like that... really any house right now since we're stuck in a little apartment again. But someday, huh?! :) That's why these boys of ours are back in school, right?

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

oh my hell...bust out the bree:) this house is classy :)

Marcie said...

Beautiful! I love Joni! She did part of my house a few years ago and I am so in love with it all!

Janette said...

How cool is that! Wait to go Shawn! We hope we will be able to see it (unless it's over already.) I am sure you are so proud of your hubby.

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

K so obsessed with this house, It's all in the colors of my house except it looks 29 gazillion times better of Course! Shawn rocks! I hope someday I get him as an architect and Joni as a decorator! I wish I had money to buy all that Decor!!!! Did i mention Obsessed!

Dana said...

OH my!!! Amazing, well done Shawn!! Holy decor from Heaven! Lots of exclamation points. HOw fun to see your hubby succeed like that. Um, can you bring that decorator girl to my house with you. FYI we aren't moving in for awhile because we aren't closing until April and then we have to stay in this home for awhile to complete our contract (take care of yard and stuff) You know you are invited to this house any day of the week, but if you are only going to brave ole I15 once, you should do it after we move. WE definitely need to get together again very soon please. K-Congrats again on awesome architect hubby.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I love this. Way to go SHawneeey! I want her to decorate my house I love it all.

*/ Jillian said...

SO beautiful. my fav. by far! Shawn really does have an amazing talent for design!

Terry said...

I went through the house twice. I made sure people knew that I was the mother of the archhitect. I felt like a celebrity

Lynsee said...

I love, love this house. I can't wait to see more pics. I told Sean, my husband, that when we get lots of money, we're going to hire Shawn, your husband, to design it. I'm willing to pay anything!