Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shh...Top Secret

Hey all! I need some help. Shawn's 30th birthday is coming up this month, and I am trying to be a good wifey and give him something special.
Best I can come up with is giving him a book full of memories and stories about him in his 30 years. Not exactly sure who reads my blog (totally welcome), but I am hoping some of you read it, because you know and grew up with my darling husband. So if there are any St. Georgians out there that came across this post and you remember this hottie, please leave a comment of a memory you have with him.
I'll keep this up for a good 24...depending on how safe I feel.
(praying shawn doesn't decide to start catching up on my blog anytime soon)
Please let your husbands, kids, or family know...so they can jump on and comment as well.
Thank you. I really appreciate it!

I'll turn my comments to go straight to my email just in case the cat gets out of the bag. :)

1 comment:

The Colvins said...

Kristin, the digits post is the cutest post ever!! How sweet and romantic! Seriously, what a fun story to tell your kiddos when they are teenagers and want to know how you guys met. As for the birthday, I love the book idea.