Sunday, May 2, 2010

Home

Just pulled in the driveway from my 8 day stay in St. George.
Headed there a week ago Saturday to see these two lovebirds tie the knot.
{Mr.& Mrs. Nick and Ashlee Chappell}
Wedding was insanely beautiful, and as always I took way too many pictures of the whole event...
 a little over 250 to be exact. Yikes! As if I wasn't already behind on the blog.
Good thing I didn't take too many more during the next 7 day stay, 
but I tell you, photos or not the kids and I did enjoy ourselves! yes we did.
Shawn came back home to finish finals (done tomorrow :0) :0) :0))!!!
We cannot wait to have the summer together! 
Thinking in about 19 hours we will be celebrating out on the town...
or maybe just down at the local chick-filet...whatevs.
I just know it will be quite the party with our little family.
and a well deserved one at that.

No comments: