Thursday, June 3, 2010

gigi's stats

(gretta with grandma kim at shawn's party)

weight:14.11 lbs :: 15th percentile
height: 27.36 inches :: 95th percentile

tall and skinny. 
MD wasn't worried at all. Says she is quite advanced in mobility since gretta was rolling all over the place and wouldn't hold still. I already knew that though. :) 
Walked out without any shots...still trying to decide what to do. I'll be researching this month picking and choosing. Definitely not doing the hep B since I'm near positive gretta won't be using needles or leading an immoral life anytime soon...no sense i tell you. no sense at all.
Always struggle with this decision with each of my babes. Big sister's immunized, brother's not. I'm not gun-ho either way.
My nursing degree makes me lean toward jumping on the band wagon sometimes, but then common sense (new chicken pox vaccine?) and lots of holistic conferences/articles and some personal feelings make me lean the other way. Always a battle in my head, but I'll figure it out. 
And it will be right.
the end.

3 comments:

Janette said...

She is so so beautiful! I totally know why strangers are gooing over how cute she is. Such a fun age too.

~Cmac~ said...

I could have done without getting the chicken pox. That was horrible!

Madsen Updates said...

I have the same debate...I always like to wait till their older and their little immune systems are stronger to handle it better. With Link I started at a year and do them one at a time. Haven't decided if i'll do all of them with Wes. I'm waiting till he's at least 1 though...i want to know which ones you pick and choose though.