Happy Birthday Kristin! I thought I would write my first memory of you on your special day. It was the first time Tony and I were asked to speak in our student ward, (wish we were still in that ward!) I was super nervous. You and Shawn were sitting on the front row and everytime I would look down you had the most comforting smile and twinkle in your eye, it seriously made me feel so much more at ease. You have that ability of making everyone around you feel right at home, what a great quality to have! I hope you have an amazing day, I'm sure you will be spoiled with love from your cute family.
Kristin, Happy Birthday. We are so thankful to have you in our family. You are an amazing wife, mother, daughter, sister, and all around person. I love to be around you and learn from you. I know that you are probably soooo tired but I hope that you can have a good day and most of all a "good nights rest" of which you haven't had probably for almost 4 years. We love you!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristin!
Happy Birthday Kristin! I thought I would write my first memory of you on your special day. It was the first time Tony and I were asked to speak in our student ward, (wish we were still in that ward!) I was super nervous. You and Shawn were sitting on the front row and everytime I would look down you had the most comforting smile and twinkle in your eye, it seriously made me feel so much more at ease. You have that ability of making everyone around you feel right at home, what a great quality to have! I hope you have an amazing day, I'm sure you will be spoiled with love from your cute family.
Kristin, Happy Birthday. We are so thankful to have you in our family. You are an amazing wife, mother, daughter, sister, and all around person. I love to be around you and learn from you. I know that you are probably soooo tired but I hope that you can have a good day and most of all a "good nights rest" of which you haven't had probably for almost 4 years. We love you!
Happy Birthday Kristin! It was so good to see you guys last week! I hope you had a great drive home!
happy birthday girl! You truely are amazing! Love ya.
Happy Birthday! I was thinking of you all day yesterday and sending good birthday vibes your way. Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great day...you are amazing! Shaun is one lucky man...you are pretty lucky too!!
Post a Comment