Had such a great Birthday!
Thanks for all the warm wishes, visits, calls, texts, serenades, and love sent my way.
Made me feel real special.
Shawn wrote me a sweet letter and printed it on top of a picture of the two of us. what a babe.
And then he got me this beauty!
Been begging and searching for one for two years. I've had a lot of heartbreaks thanks to KSL.
(we have a love/hate relationship)
Some Beauties sold right from under me.
I'm sure glad now though, because I don't think I could love a piano more than this one!
Can you believe someone would sell it for $100!?? I know! Crazy.
Can I play? of course not.
But I have two wonderful neighbors who say they'll teach me for free.
It also came with a bench (needs some work) full of nice music books...probably $100 worth.
It's pretty out of tune, but so am I...so I ain't judging.
I'm all smiles.
I've spent all day in the room just staring at it and feeling the keys.
Thinking that I might just go sleep under it tonight
and dream of the masterpieces to be played.
But first, I'll pound another slice of the carrot cake my kiddos surprised me with.
So yummy.
I guess 27 ain't so bad after all.
Yankee-Doodle here I come!


8 comments:
That is awesome-- I love it! Happy Birthday to you!
I am soooo sooo happy about this purchase. Maybe we can undo the wrong of me selling my piano and never replacing it so that you could take lessons as a child. perhaps it will make it all the more wonderful as you learn this as an adult. I love the color. it is perfect for your home. love you happy b day mom
You are so funny! I hope you sleep good underneath that beauty of a piano you got there! lol. I have been having dreams of a piano JUST like this! LOVE it and you. Glad you had a fabulous bday. You make 27 look great!
I feel the green waves of envy washing through my veins. She is a real beauty. Happy Birthday!
what a fun gift. get practicing! can't wait to hear.
UMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm.............
beautiful piano missy. LOVE IT!
That has to be the most perfect looking piano ever!!!! I want to learn just because of it.
That has to be the most perfect looking piano ever!!!! I want to learn just because of it.
Post a Comment