We spent quite a lot of time at the lake fishing.
Of course no one caught a thing, but the kids sure loved it.
Kids swam in the icy water, floated out in the boat, kissed their cousins, played frisbee, saw some ducks, and at some point the Rockstar lost all his clothes...which got me some awesome looks from neighbor campers.
I swear. that boy.
Here it all is in pics.


5 comments:
makes me want to go camping. such good pics of everything.
Roscoe cracks me up and Gretta's eyes are stunning! love it!
awwwwwww....love the lil bum pic :)
looked like a blast girl!
ohh...cute posts! sad we missed out this year :(
Everything Roscoe does cracks me up. I miss that boy!
It was so much fun. I think that they all loved the fishing, lake and the food. I know that I did. Roscoe is halarious. LOve to all
Post a Comment