Sammy + Tricia

A few months ago Shawn and I were called as the Temple Preparation teachers in our ward.
I know...dream calling.
This morning we were able to see the past several weeks come full circle.
We've been teaching (or more accurately learning from) an incredible couple
and this morning we were able to witness these two go through the temple and be sealed as sweethearts for eternity.
It was special.
As I watched them look at each other across the altar with so much love and tenderness,
I was filled with gratitude for the temple.
It is such a sacred and Holy place.
A place of beauty, a place of revelation, a place of peace, and a place of miracles.
It is the house of the Lord.
I love it there, and it brings me such joy to know that I will be with my best friend and our darling sweeties forever.
Thank you Lavato's for letting us share such a sweet experience with you.
We love you two.


3 comments:
what a beautiful picture of the temple. I cant wait for the temple on oahu tobe re-opened.
Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. I think you are an amazing mom. Your kids are so cute and precious. Thanks again for such kind words.
That is such a great calling for the two of you and a way to learn from otheres as well as serve in such a great way.
Thank you soooo much! It was an absolutley amazing experience. I know that you 2 were chosen for that calling just for us. The love you 2 have for each other just radiates around you. I am so grateful for the blessing of having you both in our lives. I feel a great connection to both of you and I am eternally grateful for all you have taught us. It is absolutley a place of miracles. Kneeling across the altar from the love of my life and eternal companion makes all the trials we face so much easier. Thank you for accepting your calling and being there for us along the way. We love you guys!
Post a Comment