These blocks have been quite the hit since Christmas.
Lex and Roscoe drag them all out everyday and get their creations on.
I have to admit Shawn and I find ourselves playing with them just as much too.
It's amazing how little pieces of wood can be the absolute best toys.
I am hoping this inspires me to dejunk the toys and narrow our house down to the basics...
(blocks, legos, wood train, and play kitchen)
I keep trying, but I swear my kids are attached to every belonging they own.
Little hoarders.
Tonight Shawn surprised me and took charge of Family Home Evening.
The kids and him started with some block activities (spelling their names) and then he gave a lesson on having a Firm Foundation.
I think the kids are going to remember this object lesson.
thanks babe. Once again. I'm impressed.


5 comments:
Oh what fun memories you are making with those kids. They will remember that forever. Especially with the pictures. Great toy!
Your house is fun
That is so fun! Love your family. Sorry about your crazy Christmas. I am always touched by your writing. You have a way with words. I felt the spirit when you talked about how you were prepared to have everything ready. Thanks!
Can't wait to see the new ideas you have. I have been wanting to change this up a little too. My inspiration is lacking though :)
dang cute... how creative shawn! hope grampa 'dentist' sees this.
love!
I am cracking up at Roscoe in that last picture! I want you guys to come over for dinner some time soon, I'll call you!
Post a Comment