*well here it is Sunday the 9th and I've been trying to catch up on my blog since early this morning. Lexi just threw up after complaining her tummy hurt for the last several hours. I thought maybe it was just gas, but it looks like one more of our kiddos is getting the stomach flu. Goodness Gracious!!! I can't believe this bug!! Anyone else getting it this bad?? Her and I are staying home from church today, so it looks like I'll continue to try and catch up while she watches her new favorite movie Calamity Jane. I hope she gets over it soon. This one is a bugger!
We stayed in St. George for about a week with Shawn's family. Lexi and Roscoe had an absolute ball with their cousins, playing all day and staying up way too late watching movies. I love that their so close to cousins on both sides. I always felt like my cousins were more like my extended brothers and sisters, so I love that my kids are growing up that close as well...
at least close enough to take baths together.
Taryn and Gretta had a few battles with the green bucket, but other than that they had a good little soak together. I caught some video too...we'll include it in a wedding video one day...Ha!
wishing I caught a pic of Bff's Lexi and Hailee who were inseparable all week.
Let's do a sleepover soon Jen.


1 comment:
cute cute cousins :)
Post a Comment