Monday, January 17, 2011

Warning :: Hard Hats Required

Blog under Construction
(roscoe and friend, harlan, building a city)
I'm taking a little blogging break for a couple of months.
I bought 3 blurb coupons back in November to get my blog books done a whole lot cheaper.
Of course back in November I thought February was sooo far away.
Hot Dog! It's almost here!
I've been working day and night (you know in my off time) 
trying to get my 3 years of blogging published. 
Halfway there. 
Woo-Hoo!
I'm also thinking about changing up this site.
I'll explain more later, 
but basically the blog books have made me think about journaling on the internet a little differently 
plus I'm itching for a change.
I'm on hold until I figure it all out.
I'll let you all know.
Thanks for keeping tabs on us.
See you sometime in March.
xoxo.

6 comments:

Terry said...

I'll miss checking up with what is going on each day, but will love to see the books. Miss all of you. Give the kids a hug. Love to all. Grandme

Becky Hill said...

How do you or where do you go to turn your blog into a book? HOw much is it? I've been wanting to do it for a long time but have no idea where or how to start!

Maggie said...

The whole reason I do a blog is to publish it. I have used Blurb and Cutest blog on the block and have liked cutest blog on the block better, it seemed easier to do. I would love to do mine cheaper though, how did you get the coupons?
Will miss reading your blog for a few months! take care

Julie said...

I need more details then this offered about your "new" blog. Maybe I should just talk to you---- at least while it's warmer out I might see ya- or come grind wheat

Jodi Rae said...

I will miss ya :(. Good luck finishing those books! Can't wait to see your new idea :).

Kira said...

Will miss your darling blog for a while, but I completely understand. I've slowed down a bit but then I miss not having as much to look back on. So, you need to give me the skinny on making blog books. I only know two gals who've ever done a book. I would Love to hear more. Hope your doing well!