Over the week we were able to hang out with Justin a bit.
I don't know how we have survived being without our other family member for so long living up north, but we sure have missed him.
He surprised us and the kids with such a great Christmas gift.
The Christmas story with his voice recorded reading it to the kiddos. It is so amazing and brings tears to my eyes every time I listen to it. He reads it with such love. He is such a great example and like I've said a million times...our greatest hero.
The kids were gone to the Mathews for the day, so Gretta was the first to see the book.
She was all smiles with her Uncle Tuft.
Nothing will ever change with these two.
Destined to be brothers and I love being a part of it.
goofballs.
Doesn't he look so handsome with those new specs?? We love the new look Tuft!
We met the rest of the clan for some dinner at chuck a rama.
(honestly. Is it horrible that this place is probably on my top 5 of favorite restaurants??)
Roxy was so excited to see Tuft and they loved their gift to say the least!
So good to see you Justin!!
Love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment