{7.31.09}
As usual, we had so much fun on our annual Patten/Rees Lagoon trip!


Sat down with the nicest old man while the kids played here on the fence. He talked to me about motherhood and how beautiful it was to watch me and my kiddos. Wish I got a picture of his sweet face. Love people like that. Had to fight the urge to hug him.

Lady Bug drop
Roscoe rode on it twice.
Lex once. I think she is done...for life.

Lexi warning Roscoe about the scariness before he rides.
The Rockstar was not cooperating with the photog!
Everytime I came near him with the camera he scrame
"I not want the cheese!!"
Here are some of those beautiful moments caught on camera...

And speaking of little Roccos... he had his annual park blowout.
So awesome how this ALWAYS happens to one of my kids.
Nastiness all over his clothes and shoes.
yes, we are those people who cart around our two year old with nothing but a diaper on.
So tired by the end. I felt like I could barely function.



4 comments:
I have been off the blogging boat all summer - but so fun to catch up with your blog! You are a beautiful pregnant girl! It was so wonderful to see you when you came in - please come and stay! :)
I love the picture of Lex and Rock star trying to get onto the grass with the "Please stay off the grass" sign. Pretty hilarious. Hope your doing well in the pregnancy and everything. Schools about to start.....are you ready!?!?!?
Fun times.
Roscoe and his hatred for taking pictures cracks me up.
The best part of the poast was the white trash confession with roscoe in a diaper. dagoon rocks and i wanna go to frightmares.
Post a Comment