She is so cute, and reminds me so much of my Rylee Bug! Happy birthday Lexi! :) I love how little things please kids so young. (love the fruit snacks...rylee wants nutragrain bars for her birthday!) :)
Im gunna go ahead and quote all the utah mormon moms and say "your kid is so stinkin cute" was that utah enough? ha...i know im terrible. but sereously cute daddy daughter date cute dresses...and good mom. go kristen. your a babe..ps:i need you to show me how you do your pictures in sizes and all that blog stuffffff. k, and msg me your phone number asap.
Cute pictures. I agree with em I love how you do your blog and layout. I would blog more If I could just post pics with captions instead of write a paragraph explaining everything. I need a tutorial. Happy Birthday Lex!! I'm scared to say that she is so stinkin' cute so I'll just go with she looks like a princess!
5 comments:
She is so cute, and reminds me so much of my Rylee Bug! Happy birthday Lexi! :) I love how little things please kids so young. (love the fruit snacks...rylee wants nutragrain bars for her birthday!) :)
Her daddy daughter dress is so cute!
I love all the pictures.
And YES the quiche was for sure a hit!!
Im gunna go ahead and quote all the utah mormon moms and say "your kid is so stinkin cute" was that utah enough? ha...i know im terrible. but sereously cute daddy daughter date cute dresses...and good mom. go kristen. your a babe..ps:i need you to show me how you do your pictures in sizes and all that blog stuffffff. k, and msg me your phone number asap.
Yumm, your food always looks so good!
Cute pictures. I agree with em I love how you do your blog and layout. I would blog more If I could just post pics with captions instead of write a paragraph explaining everything. I need a tutorial.
Happy Birthday Lex!! I'm scared to say that she is so stinkin' cute so I'll just go with she looks like a princess!
How fun...you really know how to throw a party!
Post a Comment