Friday, August 21, 2009

my royal tea party


When my mommy asked me what kind of party I wanted for my 4th birthday
 I knew I had to think of something spectacular! 
After all, you're only 4 once right!?
I thought and thought until I came up with the most perfect idea...
A Royal Princess Tea Party!!
Mommy packed me in the car and we drove straight to Target for some special invites.
princess of course!
The day finally arrived! I couldn't wait for all my friends to get to my house!
My mommy made the most scrumptious food!
I thought the cupcakes were so cute, and I couldn't wait to have one of my favorite foods PB&J!
My daddy even hung pink balloons!
Finally, my guests arrived. All thirteen of them!
The girls looked so beautiful in all their dresses! I didn't want any boys at my party...
...but my mommy said I had to make a few exceptions.
thanks for coming cooper.

Molly looked exquisite in her red dress and white gloves!
And Gennovah's hair was soooo fancy!!
Everyone sung Happy Birthday to me,
and I made sure my wish was fabulous ;)
Then it was time for presents.
I waited patiently like a good little hostess until it was time to tear into them.
I loved everything!
Thank you to all my generous friends!
Then my daddy led us on a treasure hunt.
We ran from clue to clue and searched everywhere for our special surprise.
Our dresses didn't even slow us down!
The treasure was party favors for me and all my friends!
The blowers were quite the hit!
We played and played until it was time for everyone to go home.
What a perfect party for turning four!
I can't wait for next year...
...I'm thinking Ariel...
"Let's just wait and see."

4 comments:

Rach said...

CUte party--and i love she was excited for her dresser. It's darling and just what i need! Where did you find it???

*/ Jillian said...

Parker had such a good time at your party lex. Thanks for letting us come up and play!

Amy said...

Too cute! You throw a great party. Loved seeing Lexi's face with the dresser. She is a doll.

carrie said...

Cute party Kristin! That Lexi gets cuter every time you post, if that is even possible! You better watch out, she is going to break some hearts for sure!