Cutest Ariel and flownder I ever did see. I love that they are actually eatin candy. I don't see hat very often. Love it though. Ali traded hers in to sam for $10 and then when and bought a toy instead. thank goodness.
Oh my gosh, those are the cutest costumes! Adorable. Dude, I thought you had the little nugget since you've been MIA. I even picked up the phone and dialed your number!!! Keep me posted. I'm worried sick about you going natural.
Oh my goodness I love these pictures so much! Hilarious. PS your pictures are pretty much done... just need to come up sometime this week to give you the cd!
What a hoot Halloween must have been. Wish I could have been there. Best pict.---Roscoe diaper and witch hat. He's a character. I miss and love you guys.
7 comments:
Cutest Ariel and flownder I ever did see. I love that they are actually eatin candy. I don't see hat very often. Love it though. Ali traded hers in to sam for $10 and then when and bought a toy instead. thank goodness.
CUTE... JUST CUTE! Hope you're feeling good... so close!
Oh my gosh, those are the cutest costumes! Adorable.
Dude, I thought you had the little nugget since you've been MIA. I even picked up the phone and dialed your number!!!
Keep me posted. I'm worried sick about you going natural.
Oh my goodness I love these pictures so much! Hilarious.
PS your pictures are pretty much done... just need to come up sometime this week to give you the cd!
What a hoot Halloween must have been. Wish I could have been there. Best pict.---Roscoe diaper and witch hat. He's a character. I miss and love you guys.
Our kids are so dang cute!!
Roscoe is classic. loved the last shot in the diaper, oh and the blue beanie made me bust up:) so funny... cute little ones.
Post a Comment