Holy smokes! I can't believe she is going to be here so SOON! I will say a little prayer for you and your natural ways. This is my favorite picture yet. Next Halloween, it's on. Although did you call me a hoser?-Haha, I haven't heard that one in a while.
Isn't the waiting game so much fun:) Good luck! I hope everything goes as good as it can! Can you email me your address (cindytwede@gmail.com) I have a little something I want to send. Love ya!
Hey girl!! I haven't commented in forever, but I just wanted to tell you that I will be thinking of you, and praying for you throughout the rest of your pregnancy, and birth experience. I actually had a client give birth on Halloween, and I had all of you mama's on my mind who are getting ready to do this incredible thing. Kristin, you will be amazing! I have no doubt of that. I'm so excited to hear how everything goes! Blessings! Allie White
OH Kristin! I can't believe you are almost due!! I miss you tonz lately. I am sooooo excited to see you and your cute little baby. You need to give me blog lessons! Sorry I didnt call back today- I will call you tomorrow:)
Nice stats for 37 weeks. It's always promising to hear that something is going on. love this pic. I love that your hubby comments on your posts. so excited you!! Good luck with the name. If you think of any for us, let us know.
I didn't use any music or aromatherapy, but I'm not really a music person to begin with. If music helps you relax, use it. The best thing for me was walking around, swaying my hips, and audibly breathing. The more you can relax the better. Getting in the bath helped a lot too. You're going to have a lot easier time because you're on your third. You totally can do it! The pushing part is a piece of cake. So if you can just make it through all of the contractions, you're there! If you have any questions or need any encouragement before the big day, give me a call. Erica has my number. Good luck!
here she comes! YAY you know how excited I am already. Best case she decides to show her sweet face thursday night so I will already be there! Try to work on that for me k?
Love the picture!! I'm really excited for you.. I am going to come visit you with Emily for sure. Hope your well! Not long now. YOur almost there. You have worked so hard to get her here, now comes the best part. Sending you lots of oxoxoxox
17 comments:
Holy smokes! I can't believe she is going to be here so SOON! I will say a little prayer for you and your natural ways.
This is my favorite picture yet.
Next Halloween, it's on. Although did you call me a hoser?-Haha, I haven't heard that one in a while.
Isn't the waiting game so much fun:) Good luck! I hope everything goes as good as it can! Can you email me your address (cindytwede@gmail.com) I have a little something I want to send. Love ya!
I can't wait for you! I get a total rush while at the hospital- my favorite part for sure! Good luck!
Yeah!! I can't believe it. way exciting for you guys!!! BTW, love the dinner in a pumpkin..how do you come up with such neat ideas?
such a cute picture!!! I bet Lexi can't wait to have her little sister here. Does this little girl have a name yet??
Hey girl!! I haven't commented in forever, but I just wanted to tell you that I will be thinking of you, and praying for you throughout the rest of your pregnancy, and birth experience. I actually had a client give birth on Halloween, and I had all of you mama's on my mind who are getting ready to do this incredible thing. Kristin, you will be amazing! I have no doubt of that. I'm so excited to hear how everything goes! Blessings! Allie White
I am so very amazed at what an awesome little mama you are. I love you loads!!!! MOM
OH Kristin! I can't believe you are almost due!! I miss you tonz lately. I am sooooo excited to see you and your cute little baby. You need to give me blog lessons! Sorry I didnt call back today- I will call you tomorrow:)
Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see pics of her. Let me know if I can come and help you.
Cant wait to see pics! you are the cutest pregnant woman!
I am so excited! I can't wait. Lexi is so cute in this picture. she is so exicited for the baby to come. now we just need to think of a name.
Nice stats for 37 weeks. It's always promising to hear that something is going on. love this pic. I love that your hubby comments on your posts. so excited you!! Good luck with the name. If you think of any for us, let us know.
I didn't use any music or aromatherapy, but I'm not really a music person to begin with. If music helps you relax, use it. The best thing for me was walking around, swaying my hips, and audibly breathing. The more you can relax the better. Getting in the bath helped a lot too. You're going to have a lot easier time because you're on your third. You totally can do it! The pushing part is a piece of cake. So if you can just make it through all of the contractions, you're there! If you have any questions or need any encouragement before the big day, give me a call. Erica has my number. Good luck!
What a beautiful picture! Good luck!!
um i wasnt dialated to a one after two days in labor!
you go girl, i cant wait for you!! im so excited:)
here she comes! YAY you know how excited I am already. Best case she decides to show her sweet face thursday night so I will already be there! Try to work on that for me k?
Love the picture!! I'm really excited for you.. I am going to come visit you with Emily for sure. Hope your well! Not long now. YOur almost there. You have worked so hard to get her here, now comes the best part. Sending you lots of oxoxoxox
Post a Comment