Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dinner in a Pumpkin

It's a Patten tradition.
The perfect pumpkin.
(thanks Winco)
Drawing faces.

Roscoe refused.
(definitely frame worthy)

putting the beef stroganoff in.
Yumm.
waiting.
worst part.
Voila!
Promise it tastes a lot better than it looks.
Still working on the presentation. ha. yeah right.
In good company this year.
chris and erica + little ivy.
Kisses goodbye
Until next year.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have a little vomit in my mouth. Definitely the first time any food you have cooked hasn't looked good to me.

Kit said...

Haha Bonnie!
It's good.
Promise.
I am putting you on the invite list for next year.
Plan on it!

erica said...

thanks for having us over...it was so yummy - really! i'm going to have to steal these pictures since i didn't take one.

Anna said...

post the recipe woman- that looks fun!
YOU are soo domestic.
Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy!! :)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Haha loved the comments so far. Vomit. Looks great etc. I think it was really creative who knew, you could do that. Your a doll. I want to see this beautiful baby of yours soon. :)) xxx

Sonny said...

It was so good babe and a ton of fun. You are such an awsome wife and mother.

Terry said...

Looks like so much fun. It's so fun to see you all together. Food looked great. Love those kiddies

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

looks like you had fun. roscoes face was classic. arden still talks about that "lil boy rosAcoe" lets get together with our kids soon.

*/ Jillian said...

you put my pumpkin to shame girl! But I'm glad we started this tradition together and keep it going even though we arn't together every year anymore. Looks delish!