Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Best part of the day?

When daddy comes home!
Don't you just love the sound of that garage opening??
I sure do.

p.s. dilated to a 3...taking her sweet time.
p.s.s. yes, decorating my entertainment center just jumped to the top of my to do's. :)

6 comments:

carrie said...

Where is that baby, the suspense is KILLING me! I hope you are feeling good, I just can't wait!

Broadhead Family said...

I LOVE this picture! So cute! I love the blue vase you have in your entertainment center:) Your family pics are absolutely adorable. i love them you better be blowing those up all over your house. I really miss you lately and can't wait to see you and your sweet little baby!

A said...

My fav sound!

Terry said...

Oh how I miss those little ones and of course you guys too. Wonderful pictures. See you soon. Maybe in the hospital if baby should come when we're there, or at home. love you

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Its like "oh good your home"-im gunna take a nap now. NOT!!-because now i godda start dinner.
ps: my moms here. shes putting all my dishes in the wrong places. thought of u:)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

very very true...its like music. you look great. hope baby comes tomorrow on my b'day. i walked and did star jumps. it worked. good luck. remember your in charge of your emotions and body. love ya xxx