sorry two days late in posting.
putting it off, because i thought "surely i will be delivering any day now."
nope.
still here.
lex and roscoe both debuted a week early exactly.
so in my book,
this babe is late!
dilated to a 3.
still at 70%.
midwife informed me she will be out of town this weekend.
what!???
i already put this weekend as "our preference" out into the universe.
not sure how to retract that...
knew i should have read that dang "secret" book. :)
still attending birthing classes.
last week we were told to put together a birthing bundle.
gather three or more things that you think could give you strength during the hardest points of labor.
tie them up in some sort of cloth/fabric that has meaning to you (roscoe's blankie),
and voila you got yourself a mental epidural.
not buying it,
but decided it couldn't hurt.
asked lexi if i could borrow her pink bunny that she has been sleeping with nightly since 7 months old.
"why?"
"so mommy can think of you and how much i love you when i am in the hospital."
(pause)
(thinking)
"yes, mommy, and you can take my care bear too."
"thank (choke) you (sniffle) lexi girl."
what a sweet heart!
pretty sure i would have cried even if i wasn't pregnant and crazy emotional.
seriously want to be just like her someday.
now i just got to sneak that thing into the hospital.
pretty sure it has every disease/virus/bacteria known to man all over it.
builds the immune system right??
think we have narrowed the names down to gretta or ruby.
who knows?
we will just have to see what this doll face looks like.
hopefully my 40 week post will have a picture of our new darling...
now i gotsta go scrub some baseboards.
(tomorrow is the trampoline)
come on baby girl we are all ready for you!


15 comments:
You have such a cute little family. Your little munchkins have grown so much! Congats baby #3:)
Good Luck! You look beautiful as always. I like Gretta (it's my Grandma's name) They are both very pretty though!
I love ruby. i once made a t shirt with ruby sue on it. you can have it.
your bellie has gotten so big! it looks good on you. i will miss your poasts. cant beleve your midwife is out of town!
in the words of knocked up..."your 2 pac,your biggie,your dead"-tell her that. cant beleve she did that too you.
Wow-I can't believe she could come anytime. Hopefully not while the mid-wife is outta town.
I'm praying for you and the babe!
You look amazing.
The next time you post, it better be pics of the baby!
You look great!
I just watched my midwife's labor classes that she made on DVD. It made me a little nervous but made me excited to see how I handle the challenge.
You can do it! It will be hard but you will love the outcome. You will feel like you can take on the world after this :) You will get to see what God created your body to do and its ability to perform this amazing miracle. You are strong. Can't wait to hear your story and of course see pictures of that babe.
Come on baby come on out! At least you aren't in pain, just running out of patience!
Hey Kristin...I am not quite sure how I ran into your blog, but I'm glad I found you. Your family is so adorable and you look Fabulous. Congrats on baby number three! Best of luck.
Jen (Woodland) Higbee
She's taking you to the bitter end! Good luck...hope she comes soon. Love your name, BTW
you have the cutest maternity clothes! you should share where you shop! Good luck in this last week.. hope she comes soon.. cant wait to see pics.
It looks like your belly shrunk, maybe just because it's a little farther away from the camera this time. You look good anyhow. Hope I look that good in June.....
Anyday now! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. Good luck! You can do it... you're stronger than you realize. :)
you look so good! good luck can't wait to see some pics!!
That Lexie is something else. So thoughtful and changing with each passing day. I'm so glad that I get to keep up through the Blog. Good luck this week. I hope it's this week. love to all terry
Dang girl, baseboards! I am a cleaning machine right now, but baseboards, how do you even do that 9 and a half months prego? I am so so so excited to see pics of this baby and to hear how it all goes. Good luck! No fear K! You can totally do this and so can I!
I haven't announced it on my blog, because we haven't told my parents yet.....we're waiting for Thanksgiving. I did put a ticker at the bottom of my blog for those that are clever enough to find it......zero, which is why I thought that was a pretty safe place to put it :)
Post a Comment