{Dec 4}
Finally ready to go home.
We were dying to introduce the kiddos to their new baby sister.
It was Love at first sight...

...for one of the kids anyways.
I believe the rockstar has touched baby gretta one time.
He keeps his distance, and I am just fine with that. ha.

Gretta came bearing gifts for her brother and sis.
Lemon Meringue for Lex and a Monster truck for Rocco.

I don't believe there has ever been a more happy girl than Lexi on this night.
She was smitten and still is.
Might just be the world's best big sister...
and daughter.
And that makes 5 of us in the Patten household.


6 comments:
Your amazing and hilarious. 'A long while".. I hear you! Beautiful pictures, Lexi is a sweetheart. You look gorgeous and Gretta is a little doll. Hope you all have a have a happy and merry Christmas. :))
She is an absolute doll!!! Makes my heart just pitter-patter to see a newborn babe and birth story. Congrats. Congrats!!
You have a beautiful family. Hope you are able to get some rest during the Christmas break before school starts up again. I would love to come hang out with you when school starts up again and the boys are back at it. Kind of fill up some time if you know what I mean. Have a great Christmas and I'll call you after the break.
Im so in for it when i have a baby...again...maby...sereously arden was so jealous of gretta it was awful! its great your kiddos are adapting so well my friend.
What a perfect little family you have Kristin! Congratulations again. I'm sure you guys were totally dying for your kids to meet her, that was one of my favorite things about being in the hospital, having Lola come and meet Ray and just seeing her, I missed her like crazy!
Post a Comment