Six years ago today I became a Mrs. and married Shawn Patten.
Truly, the greatest decision of my life.

Happy Anniversary Hon!
Sure wish we were on a cruise instead of wrestling our 3 rascals to bed.
one day... right?
I'll be dreaming of it.
Sure do love you!


6 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Six years and 3 kids....that's pretty good!! You guys are such a cute couple, and family...hope you had a great day, regardless of not going on a cruise!
I love you so much kristin. could not ask for a better wife in a million years. You are so beautiful and so much fun to be around. Happy Anniversary babe. I love you like crazy.
Aw. Thanks Mush face. :)
Such a cute picture! Happy Anniversary to you both! I am totally up for a double anniversary celebration get away, how about somewhere warm?!
You both are hot! (NO-I don't want to be your sister wife krist)
Happy 6 years you two!
Cutest couple I know.
Post a Comment