Tuesday, December 1, 2009

forty one


































so this is what 41 weeks looks like!?
ridiculous i tell ya.
ri.dic.u.lous.
either this little gal is incredibly stubborn or super chill.
hoping it is the latter.
hoping.

dilated to a 4 still.
had to make some decisions today.
(prayed a lot)
baby looks fabulous, but they're not wanting me to go past 42.
scheduled to be induced friday
(unless i chicken out)
so far we feel pretty good about it.

had an awesome week with my little family.
feeling really blessed.

dreamt the other night that my little one was playing up in the clouds with my grandpa spitzer.
beautiful.
if that is what she is doing, 
i don't blame her a bit for staying a little longer. 
not one bit. :) :) :)
(love you gramps)

12 comments:

Dana said...

I don't think I would let it go any further than that either. You are amazing for sticking it out this long. Can't wait for you to get to enjoy yours.

Burke family said...

Well I think you look way too cute for being 41 weeks. Good luck with everything.

erica said...

who would have thought she'd decided to come in december? you look great!

Madsen Updates said...

i can't believe you are still pregnant...especially since it's your 3rd!! I wouldn't wait longer than 42 weeks either...i was 8 days over and had a 9.6 lb toddler to give birth to...another week and he would have been even bigger.
what a sweet dream to have...i'm sure she is doing just that!! can't wait to see this beautiful little girl soon!!

Terry said...

Can't wait to hear from someone on Friday. How exciting. A new granddaughter. Tell everyone that I love them. terry

Rachel said...

Oh man! Well at least you make 41 weeks look good! :) what a sweet dream to have. she'll be one special little girl. i'll be thinking of you guys on friday! good luck and stay strong! :) luvya

Meghan said...

Will be thinking of you on Friday. Good luck with everything. Name yet?? You will be a champ :)

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

good luck fridaY!!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

You are Gorgeous!!! Good luck!

Jodi Rae said...

You even make 41 weeks look fabulous! Good luck Fri, and you can do anything you set your mind to! I am excited to see this special little girl :).

Lisa said...

You poor thing! However, you continue to be beautiful! I love your dream, so sweet.

*/ Jillian said...

so glad she is here. I am seriously dying to talk to you! She is ADORABLE!