Posted by Shawn
Thursday, December 3, 2009
She's Here
Our babe girl was born yesterday at 8:14 pm weighing 7 lbs 4 oz. and is 19 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful with a full head of hair. Kristin was able to go natural through the whole labor and it was such an amazing experience. I have never witnessed someone with such incredible inner strength (she is my Supper Hero). I also have never been more proud of one person in my entire life. I love you so much Kristin. There were a few complications after the birth that Kristin, i am sure, will explain in a later post. Everyone is doing great now. Still haven't named the baby, but she is the sweetest little mommas girl. Pictures will be coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
yay! yay! yay!
i'm so proud of her! brave brave courageous girl!
congrats to you both! I can't wait to see her!
So glad that everyone is doing good now. Kristin is my super hero too! Congrats! Post pics soon!
Congratualtiosn to your whole fmaily. way to go krisitn all natural
Congrats Kristin. I am SO proud of you. I know how important this was to you. You are AMAZING. Thanks for telling the play by play details. I loved every second of it. It was like I was living my dream through you. You are a great mama. I can't wait to see the precious little girl. I am so glad that you are doing better. Love ya tons!
Congrats, glad everyone is doing good!
Horray! I'm so glad she's finally here and you both are okay!
so glad:) congrats guys!!
Congrats! Can't wait for pictures and details!
Congratulations! Glad she is here and can't wait to see some pics.
YES! That is wonderful news. Congrats. Well done guys, you should be very proud!
Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics. Kristin you are amazing!!!!!
Good job Kristin! I love you!
She is awesome! All the respect and admiration Krick. Wowweee!!! Love you sis.
Yay! How incredible you must feel. Congratulations on your accomplishment and you new heaven sent! Okay...that was a little cheesy:)
Oh my gosh!! Kristin, I can finally breath for you. I have just been thinking about you so much and hoping that it would go how you wanted it to. I am so proud of you for going all natural and didn't want to say this before but holy crap, that's crazy huh! Anyway, I am so happy for you guys. CAn't wait to see pics of this beauty and can't wait to hear your story!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad everything worked out just how you wanted. Take care and enjoy this precious time with your new little one. Can't wait to see pics.
Wow! What a beautiful baby girl! I want to come & see her so bad. Congrats! We are so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment