Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A somewhat girlie night out

I can't sleep due to a very swollen belly.
Yes. No baby as of yet.
Decided to catch up on the blog because I am not going to clean for the hundredth time.
{11.12.09}
Lacey and Jillian came up for a visit with their gals to attend
Disney Princess on Ice
Cracks me up that we were hesitant to plan this since I could "go into labor any day."Ha.Ha.Ha.
Jillian and Lacey were sooooo jealous of my eight passenger that crammed everyone in.
They didn't say, but I could tell. :)
We were all a little excited.
Our babysitter canceled last minute on us.
Apparently the U of U architecture program and all of its tests took precedence over our princess night.
(love you shawn)
These boys did not mind one bit. I think they enjoyed it more than the girls.



These girls were in Heaven!!




Had ourselves a blast!
Thanks for coming Lace and Jill.
 Tradition shall we??

5 comments:

Marcie said...

I sure hope she comes soon. I cant not even imagine going over. And you still look amazing!

Becky Hill said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Wow, still no baby! hope she comes soon for your sake, can't wait to see pics of her.

Anna said...

Kristin! Have that baby already!!! :) Hang in there woman!

ps- why wasn't roscoe in a princess dress???? ;)

Sam and Lacey said...

It is a tradition for sure! not so sure about the jealousy of the van. LOL! It totally fits you! Oneday maybe. :)

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Oh my heavens
what is goin on? i feel your pain, i went two weeks over my due date with ardee....hellish?? yes.
but at least you got one more mommy daughter outing right?

good luck my friend, your time is soon:)