DANG she is so cute. I still can't believe I haven't been able to see her. PLEASE give her a little extra kiss and love for me. LOVE her, and you, and the blanket. :)
oh I miss her! she is too dang cute. are you going to stg this week?
She is so cute, i can't wait to meet her. She and Lyla will have so much fun together. I think we're headed that way around Jan 19th.
Little Gretta is a doll. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!Lacey
I love her! and that hat is so cute! Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love her name too (it's my grandma's)
AW baby love!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
DANG she is so cute. I still can't believe I haven't been able to see her. PLEASE give her a little extra kiss and love for me. LOVE her, and you, and the blanket. :)
oh I miss her! she is too dang cute. are you going to stg this week?
She is so cute, i can't wait to meet her. She and Lyla will have so much fun together. I think we're headed that way around Jan 19th.
Little Gretta is a doll. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Lacey
I love her! and that hat is so cute! Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love her name too (it's my grandma's)
AW baby love!
Post a Comment