{October 31st}
On Sunday we headed to Payson for baby Kole's 1st Birthday party. (Can't believe my baby's next!)
Jen decided to throw a Halloween theme birthday, and costumes were required. So fun!
We decided to fore-go the western gear and instead went to mine and Lexi's favorite movie for inspiration...
{Cinderella}
Lexi: Cinderella. Roscoe: Gus Gus. Gretta: the cat. Me: Fairy Godmother. Daddy: the Prince.
It has to be said that Shawn deserves MAJOR brownie points for dressing up. He felt like quite the goof! Haha! One of the many reasons I love him is how he will do almost anything to appease me...even when his manhood is a little threatened. :)
Hope these pics make you smile...
(he's gonna kill me for this one..)
I left the camera at home to enjoy the party.
We had such a ball being with the family.
Highlight of the day :: Gigi's first word!
Shawn and Chris were standing in the back yard talking. Shawn had my baby on his hip.
I walked up and she reached out to me and said "Mama! Mama!"
Yep. That's right. Twice!!
Made my whole day. Heck, it might have been the year highlight.
I just love that little kitty!!
Sadly, I haven't gotten her to repeat it, but here it is on record...
She loves me the most-est! ;)


13 comments:
I love all of these pics! So cute, I especially love your little Gus Gus :). And is that your piano? I LOVE it!
our kids are so darn cute. you were not suppose to put any pictures of me looking like a fool on this.
by the way Gretta loves me the most-est. that is why she is in my arms always.
Could there be any cuter family? I would say NO WAY! I love it! You guys are adorable. Of course Gretta loves you the most-est. duh Shawn Mommy is always loved the most-est but nice try :) Love you guys!
K- first, hilarious gus gus. Oh my, so perfect. Loved all the other costumes too, but come on, that's a cutle little boy. Second, we were pretty bummed because we did not teach Mason about the whole "go for chocolate" thing and oh how we regret it. We have far too many dum dums and pixie stix which happen to be Mason's fave apparently. You are good parents, I feel like a crappy parent for not thinking of that. Loved your posts.
Oh that gus gus. He kills me in that outfit. I giggle everytime I look at him. Lexie looks like a princess as always and Gretta I just want to squeeze.
So cute! Gus Gus kills me. I was debating on doing Cinderella and Gus Gus or Tink and Peter Pan. I think you guys did great!
Kristin, I admire you so much. I'm thankful we became friends. Thanks again for the comment. It made my day.
oh roscoe boy! That kills me. I am still laughing. All of their costumes were great! Shawn looks like prince charming for sure!
seeing rosco ein his outfit totally made my day. He looks so cute. All yoru costumes are great.
Those were awesome pics!!! Love all of the outfits but roscoes I got a kick out of. So funny! Way to go Shawn for dressing up too.
Yeah that Gretta said her first word and yeah it was mama! Thats the best feeling.
I got the biggest kick out of Gretta's face in the last group picture of the kids. She looks just like a cat with that snarl. (:
gus gus is the highlight.
love it!
ps- major bonus points for shawn!
you guys are adorable!
omgosh!! Roscoe is cracking me up. I think he should get way more brownie points for his costume then Shawn!
Oh my gosh i love Roscoe's outfit, so funny!
Post a Comment