Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet Pedro

Shawn and I laughed until we cried looking at these pictures the other night!
They soo capture our little boy and his hilarious personality.
Enjoy...








Haha! As I said before, his costume was suppose to be a cowboy/sharp shooter named Frank.
However, Thursday morning while I was getting him ready for the party he wouldn't let me draw more than a scraggly mustache for the beard....I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help but think he looked a little more like a "Pedro" than a "Frank."
Love that boy!!
Makes us laugh every single day.
Best personality in the world.
Guess there's nothing left to say except...
"Vote for Pedro!!"

4 comments:

Tricia Lovato said...

HA HA HA....what a funny little boy. He is a character....love little Pedro :)

Terry said...

He has my vote over and over and over again. Oh how i love that kid

Robbie + Carly said...

ok, all of your pictures are darling. There are a few options that could explain this:
1 you take a hundred pictures of each event and have 10 that turn out
2 you are really good at editing mediocre pictures
3 have a really nice camera

Please let me know so I can stop drooling over your pictures!

Kit said...

Haha! Carly all of the above!!!
Well, except I don't know much about editing.
It's my camera and outside lighting. that's it.