






























I truly never knew my life would be this good.
I am so very grateful to be a mother to three amazing kiddos
and the wife of such a lovely man.
My heart is full...
Happy Thanksgiving!
be sure to count your blessings tomorrow and always.
{pics taken by the one and only Ashlee Patten-Chappell}
thanks ash...we couldn't love them more.


10 comments:
These pictures are amazing and perfectly capture the adorable family you are. I especially love the fact that you are playing with the kids in your heels :) Love, love, love the pics. You are such an amazing friend and Mommy! I am truly blessed to know you and have you as a friend. I hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! Love ya!
Gorgeous! The kiddos in the train is my favorite. What park is that? I want to take my kids to play on that darling train.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I love all of these pics! Such a beautiful family! Jen told me she saw you at Costco. Hoping we can get together aroung the Holidays!
Love them ALL! you have such a beautiful family!
these pictures are all so darling! haha, roscoes hair kills me - i can't believe how grown up he looks.
hope you guys had a good thanksgiving. did you guys freeze in idaho? we froze in stg :(
I love all the pictures. I especially LOVE Roscoes hair. All the shots are perfect. Ashlee great job on a beautiful family.
Hot Momma! Look at you in those heals. Love them! Gorgeous mother, gorgeous family.
Love those pictures and LOVE those shoes.
Um you forgot to mention you were thankful to be WARM on thanksgiving!
such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment