{Nov. 6th}
I was shocked the morning Lexi walked in the kitchen to show me her wiggly tooth.
At first, I thought there was NO WAY my little girl could be old enough to be losing teeth, but a quick search on the internet reassured me that 5 is a normal age.
(Funny how I always think my kiddos are a lot younger than they are.)
We dealt with the loose tooth for a few days, but it quickly became really hard for Lex to eat.
Shawn tried to yank it (cringe) but nothing would work.
Lexi remembered that the beloved Miss Kindra had told her that among her many talents was the art of pulling loose teeth. Nice. Made a quick phone call and we were on our way.
One gentle pull with a little twist and that itty bitty was history. Hooray!
(Seriously, thank you Kindra)
The tooth fairy made a visit that night. She left 50 cents and a sheet of stickers.
Definitely an exciting morning at our house.
Lexi used the money to buy herself a notebook to practice writing and store her special drawings in. (the girl's favorite thing to do these days)
And as of this morning we have another wiggly tooth. Holy Canoly! I sure hope that tooth fairy has some deep pockets...I'm thinking she's gonna be a regular at our house.
Keep your phone on you Miss Kindra...We may be needing you again shortly. :)
p.s. Kind of sad it couldn't have been her top teeth with Christmas so close...guess there's still time...


4 comments:
She is so pretty, just like you!
So cute! Ashton, who is almost 7, just lost his first two teeth ;)
Those are the cutest pictures! What a sweet little girl!
That is the cutest! I must say, I am happy to hear of someone keeping the tooth fairy money under $1.00. I can't tell you how many times I've heard $2,$5 $10 even $20 for the first tooth! It's crazy! It is a big milestone though!
Post a Comment