Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family....


















...Isn't it about time.?

- from a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

(sometimes I think I am so funny)

7 comments:

Erin_C said...

your family is so beautiful. i really love lexi's coat! i have not read your blog in a bit so . . .

1- Love lexi's hair! did I miss when it got cut?
2-happy birthday to your little Gretta! I can't believe she is already a year old :)
3-thanks for puting pictures of Ciara's family! its fun to see her beautiful little family too.

Kendall and Katy said...

Hi Kristin,
I was wondering what was in your Xpac herbal vitamins. I would love to give something to my kids to help with their immune system. If you wouldn't mind sharing your recipe... my email is katyjo18 at hotmail.com.

Your web friend,
Katy

Terry said...

You are so funny, and yes it is about time and you guys seem to find it even when you don't have it. Loved all the Pict. especially Lexie. She looks like the cover of a magazine. Rosco's sad look just about broke my heart.

Jodi Rae said...

You are very funny :).

The Colvins said...

I love the winter pics; beanies and pea coats!! Lexie's new hair-do is too cute.

Sonny said...

That is pretty funny. I have the cutest and most beautiful wife. Your awesome.

Kit said...

No, you're awesome. :)