{Grandpa Frank Patten}


We said good-bye to Shawn's sweet Grandpa on December 2, 2010.
I know that this man has been a great example to so many and lived a very charitable life. He lived to serve others and emulated Christ in so many ways throughout his 99 years. I am sure he is hugging his sweetheart right now and happy to be home, but we'll sure miss him and his kindness.
{Grandpa Norman Dunn}
March 16, 1925-December 5,2010
My Grandpa passed today at 4:56 pm.
I wish I could have been there today to give you one last kiss on your cheek Grandpa.
You will be so very missed.
Love you Grandpa!
My friend told me a few days ago that she went to a funeral of a little one where the theme was after Winnie the Pooh's Ta-Ta for Now. I thought it was a tender little saying and spoke a lot of truth. I'm so glad that I will be able to see these two influential men again one day.
Til We Meet Again....
Ta-Ta for Now!


2 comments:
I am so sorry Kristin for both your and Shawn's losses of your Granspas this week. All my grandparents have been gone for almost 12 years now and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of them and the scarifices that they have made for me or the memories that I have of them. Remind me sometime to tell you a really special thing of my Grandma, it has to do with the temple and it truly brings tears to my eyes thinking about it :) Anyway, I just want you to know that I am thinking of you and sending hugs your way! please let me know if I can do anything at all. Love you lots!
Thanks for the post. I miss both of these wonderful men. It is hard to think that they are gone. I like how you put it Ta-Ta for Now. I know I will see them again.
I love you grandpa
Post a Comment