I would definitely not normally consider myself a crafter, but somehow I got the bug for the holidays and decided to handmake most my gifts. So fun! You can tell how super proud I am of myself by the number of pictures I had to include below....
sorry it's just a rare occurrence for me.
3 large yarn wrapped wreaths with felt flowers for our moms and myself :)
9 small yarn wreaths for some dear friends
26 felt rosette bows for Lexi Lou's friends
15 formula cans covered with scrapbook paper and filled with yummy sticky popcorn for the neighbors
Lexi has also been busy with beaded bracelets for some very special people but no pictures yet.
It has definitely put us in the Christmas spirit + saved us on the $$ this year. Yipee!!


4 comments:
cute kristin. way to go.
Good Work!! This made me laugh so hard because I am so with you and not the crafty type at all...but I just made a gazillion of the fabric twisted flowers today...it is finally a craft that they say is easy and it really is. Hot glue gun all the way baby!! Although, I must say, the wreath and cans are adorable and probably took a ton of time and do take some talent so I am way beyond impressed. PS-Christmas card is adorable.
Ok, I need to know how you made the wreaths and the flowers. I LOVE them. Please, please share. Love the Pop Corn Tins too and the Popcorn is delicious! I can't wait for next year when I have more time to be crafty. It is a blast and saves a ton of money.
they are so cute kristin. I love the wreaths. If you are up for sharing how to make the flowers and wreaths please do. They look great
Post a Comment