Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Turkey break::Idaho style

{celebrating}
Livi (3) Gretta (1)






{gift exchange}







{the afterfeast}







We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving break at my parents mountain home.
The festivities included: scrabble, pool, razor rides, sledding, thrifting, movies, gifts (pearl necklace from my mom!), pictures, metamucil (haha Ciara), snowball fights, stratego, cuddles from grandma, gratitude speeches, and lots and lots of delicious food.
I could kick myself for not taking any pictures of my mom's beautiful spread. The table was so gorgeous and I swear her turkeys could win first place anywhere...makes my mouth water just to think about it....perfection.
We had such a glorious time!
Thank you Mom & Dad. You sure know how to throw a good party!!

7 comments:

Terry said...

I love Lexie's hair. Sooo cute!

erica said...

oh my goodness...i had to do a double take when i saw lexi's hair.
so darling!

Tricia Lovato said...

I had to do a double take too....I love Lexi's hair. She is beautiful...just like her momma :) Looks like you had an amazing time. Can you believe I took my camera to my mom's on Thanksgiving and I took a whole 2 pictures :( I was having an emotional day and totally spaced it grrr!!!

Sam and Lacey said...

Looks fun. Lexi's hair is so cute. Ali has been dying to cute hers. I don't know if I can do it. But Lexi's is adorable. I want to come see you tomorrow or Thursday. Love ya. Miss you.

Kira said...

Gretta's face in every picture is just so cute and expressive! what a doll.

Amy said...

Lexi's hair is darling!
I can't believe Gretta is one! We will be going through that soon too. It has gone so fast.
You are a wonderful mother...and a really good example to me. Maybe someday I will be more humble like you. Thanks for your friendship.

Sonny said...

It was a ton of fun