Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2.14.09

{happy LOVE day}
The kids started the day with some goodies. Lexi got pictures finally developed for her DL autograph book (october) and the rockstar got a teddy bear. Both, of course, had conversation hearts for breakfast. They are so easy to please! :) 

{blue eyed girl}
Tuft and his mom joined us for a candle light dinner of tilapia. yummmm.
Torgerson's stopped by. This little Nic is too darn cute.
{sisters at heart}
Later, kids were asleep. We exchanged our traditional homemade cards. And I was surprised with my favorite chocolates and rose petals in my nightly bath. 
ahh scrumptious.
One Lucky Husband. 

6 comments:

twede said...

Let's just say first of all...LOVE LOVE LOVE the house down below. Shawn did an awesome job! When we become rich and famous and can get a home like that...I'll know who to call. You always do the cutest things for your kids, they are so lucky to have you as a mom! And Shawn is lucky to have you as a wife! And I miss you too! Hopefully sometime in the near future I can move back to Utah. We can always plan a T5 reunion in St. George. That would be WAY fun! Love ya!

Amy said...

I love the homemade card idea. Your life seems so fairytale. What darling kids you have.

Janette said...

You guys always seem to be having a good time. The kids are cute. Looks like it was a great day!

Sam and Lacey said...

Thanks for letting us crash you Valentines romance. I love the picture of Lexie and Ali. It is funny how they are both trying to be serious. I don't get how they can look so much alike. It really is crazy. I still love the idea that shaun makes you Valentine card.

~Cmac~ said...

Cute kids loving V-Day, thoughtful husband, and TMI. haha! What a perfect day! I love how you make so many things special. You are one amazing woman!
Rose is here to help with the baby. You are always invited to come hang out with us ANY time if you ever feel like driving a million miles to get here! Oh yes, and I can promise a very exciting time filled with breastfeeding. We'll have a rockin' good time! :)

Sonny said...

love you most sexy wife ever.